In 2008, Su joined Merlin Software after working in the industry at resort level for many years. Working at user level, providing support and training, Su has a valuable insight into the day to day business processes of a successful, multifaceted resort.
Over the past five years, Su has provided valuable expertise in client demonstrations and setups. She spent 18 months in Australia evaluating the timeshare market in Asia Pacific and, after a brief spell in the U.K., returned to Australia to manage Merlin’s clients in this region. Her role includes maintaining contact with clients, ensuring the scope and deadlines of the projects are followed.
Armed with a wealth of knowledge, Su is able to accommodate the diverse needs of Merlin’s clients by providing bespoke training and user support that takes account of economic, social and cultural requirements.
In 2013, Su was appointed Vice President Projects for her region reflecting her experience, commitment and contributions. Today Su is responsible for:
• Providing client support and ensuring high quality customer service.
• Gathering user requirements and creating specifications for enhancing Merlin’s functionality for these users.
• Project managing client implementations to ensure deadlines are met and new functionality is fully integrated.
• Performing software implementations onsite
• Data conversion and Importing of data for current and new clients
Su can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org