Front office and resort property management module
Hotel-style software built specifically for timeshare
Hotel, resort property and timeshare management in one module
This powerful and intuitive module incorporates front desk reception, reservations management, and cashiering functionality. It combines every feature of a hotel management system with the added advantage of integrating timeshare activities – and all in one software solution.
It includes functionality to handle front desk reception, all reservation activity including your rental program and exchange guests, maintenance, concierge and housekeeping, inventory management, owner servicing, night audit and guest accounting.
Using Merlin’s interactive pages and booking engines on your own website, owners and guests can search for availability, make reservations, check their accounts, pay for accommodation and add-on services and print statements all online, in real time, and with all data captured directly into Merlin’s various modules.
Key features of the front office and resort property management module:
- Create, move and manage all reservation inventory
- Track owners’ annual reservation rights and use
- Create reservation pools for owners, exchange, rentals, and marketing guests
- Perform all front desk functions
- Automatic uploads and downloads of exchange deposits
- Manage guest and concierge services
- Perform all guest and front desk accounting functions
- Manage night audits and shift changes
- Control all housekeeping functions including cleaning schedules
- Website integration for online reservations, payment and account management
- Rental booking engine with built-in payment facility
- Link to third party point-of-sale, telephone and key card systems
Video: How to choose your software provider
Key questions you need to ask when choosing your timeshare or fractional resort software provider – from marketing and sales to property management, front desk, accounting and finance.
If you want to find out what Merlin Software has to offer, book a demo today.