Back office and accounting module
Double entry accounting system – with timeshare-specific features
The complete accounting package – no other software required
This complete accounting and back office administration module combines a double entry, multi-company, multicurrency accounting package with timeshare-specific functionality.
It is suitable for single site resorts to large, enterprise operations with multiple resorts, offices, and locations.
With this comprehensive accounting module, a resort operation can now use Merlin as its main accounting software provider – no other software is required.
It can then access the additional timeshare-specific functionality that allows resorts to raise annual maintenance fee invoices, receipt payments, handle complex sales commissions, maintain various price lists and rates and report on all financial matters.
Key features of the accounting and back office module:
- Raise annual maintenance fee invoices
- Receipt all payments made by owners and others
- Produce financial statements and trial balances, report account movements
- Collections and reporting of outstanding sales income and bad debtors
- Mortgage receivables
- Debtor ageing and invoice ageing
- Invoice matching
- Automated suspense account movement functionality
- Automated inter-company accounting
- True multi-currency, multi-company and branch accounting capabilities
- The ability to drill down to the lowest level
- Complete contract income and expense tracking
- Commissions including sales, OPC and travel agent
- Automatic integration with sales and front office modules
Video: How to choose your software provider
Key questions you need to ask when choosing your timeshare or fractional resort software provider – from marketing and sales to property management, front desk, accounting and finance.
If you want to find out what Merlin Software has to offer, book a demo today.