Merlin Software for Vacation Ownership has announced that October 28 will be the release date of the latest batch of enhancements and new functionality. These enhancements will be released and delivered to all our sites through the Merlin Live Server and there are no additional costs or charges for this latest version of the software.
The latest enhancements include:
- Send your members a birthday communication – you can now add a birth date to your communication delivery engine (CDE);
- Congratulate your members every year on the anniversary of their membership – the communication delivery engine (CDE) can now locate and email your members based on when they joined;
- Display all agents linked to an appointment with the new fields added to the export arrivals manifest report;
- Control your points transfer transactions and allocations with enhanced functionality – Merlin will find the expiry date of multiple allocations and deduct the points being transferred from each of the allocations using the “first due to expire” logic; and
- Re-order your contract status – not only can you determine which of the many generic contract statuses you want to use for your site, but now you can order or prioritise them as well.
Users looking for further information on all the enhancements being released can click on the blue “Merlin Enhancements” button after they have logged into Merlin. This page is continually updated with new enhancements as they are released, so it is important that this page is checked on a regular basis.
If you have any questions about the upgrade, please contact Merlin’s support team on email@example.com who will be happy to help.
If you like the concept of receiving the latest version of our comprehensive software on a regular basis for no additional charge and a minimum of disruption to your operation and business processes, contact the Merlin team now for an online demo.